Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 6: Del.icio.us


I was using a program called Linkagogo that is very similar to Del.icio.us to store bookmarks to sites online. It was wonderful because I could keep my same bookmarks from computer to computer. I could bookmark sites from home to use at work. I set up a Del.icio.us account as well. At first I was disappointed because I much preferred the folder system that Linkagogo has. But after learning to bundle the tags, I liked it better.

On a personal level it is great because I never have to worry about losing my bookmarks. On a professional level, it is great because... well... I don't have to worry about losing my bookmarks. I can link all the sites I like to use best for research.

The first video was a little fuzzy, but the second video with the two sisters was absolutely wonderful! Besides being cute, it also gave a nice simple explanation of tagging.

No comments: