Thursday, November 8, 2007

Week 8: Zoho and Away We Go

I went to Zoho and created an account. I played with some of the options, but wondered if I would actually use this in regular life since my computer at home and my computer at work both already have similar applications. I did think it was neat that you can email a link to your page to a friend (I emailed it to myself to test it out) so that they can look at your page. Again, I can already do something similar with the tools I already have and are easier (more familiar) to use.

Then on my way to work I started thinking about it, and realized that this would be perfect for the many many patrons who come in and have forgotten a disk or a flash drive and only have a few minutes left before their time on the computer runs out. Since you can't save directly on the desktop, Zoho would be perfect to copy and paste your document on so you can access it later.

This is definitely one site I plan on recommending to others.

No comments: