Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 9: YouTube

Way back in September I added a couple of YouTube videos. One of a video of the Librarian song. Someone showed it to me, and even though it is slightly... um... on the creepy side, I really liked it. I laugh my head off each time I see it. The other video I had loaded was Shhhh. It featured the Sleestaks (green dudes) from "Land of the Lost" (a 70's tv show) and a cell phone.

Now, the Librarian song can still be viewed. However, the Shhhh video cannot. That is one of the things to keep in mind with YouTube, you don't know how long the video will be available.

I decided to include another video.

Several years ago a friend sent me the Sand Art video through email. I hadn't thought about it in years. Then something sparked the memory and I decided to see if I could find it on YouTube. Sure enough, several people had loaded this video. It is absolutely amazing!

No comments: